DMI Roller Cradles
DMI International offers a variety of Roller Cradles for your projects. Visit the Pipe Cradles page to view more.GET A QUOTE
• Various cradle assemblies for pipe sizes 6” (168MM) through 60” (1524MM) are available.
• The cradle design provides quick disassembly for transit and storage.
• Designed load capacity insures safe handling of heavy wall pipe.
• Multiple urethane rollers spaced to support the pipe evenly and prevent an “egging” problem.
• The cradle design eliminates welded seam hang-up.
• The wire rope assembly will meet ANSI B-30-9 sling requirements, OSHA 1910.184 sling requirements and OSHA 1926.251 material handling requirements. To insure greater personnel safety.
NOTE: Each cradle has 2 cable strings looped over the spreader bar which provides 4 roller assemblies.
NOTE: Dimensions are with units collapsed for shipping. A safety factor of 5:1 is used to determine working loads. Capacities should be recalculated if local laws or regulations require a different safety factor.
CAUTION: Care must be taken to be sure the recommended working load is not exceeded in use.