6″ – 20″ Hydraulic Pipe Bending Machine
DMI is pleased to introduce a revolutionary product in pipe bending. The new 6″-20″ PLUS Pipe Bending Machine offers the contoller the ability to see inside the machine as it is bending the pipe. Instead of wasting time stopping the machine and going around to the side of the machine to try and see the pipe, the controller simply looks into the slot provided next to the controller to instantly see the results.
DMI International offers a variety of Pipe Bending Machines. Visit the Pipe Bending Machines page to view more.GET A QUOTE
POWER PLANT OPTIONS
* Caterpillar C 4.4 diesel engine 99.5 H.P. one year warranty from caterpillar worldwide from date of sale. (unlimited hours)
* Deutz model F3L 1011 3-cylinder air cooled Diesel engine (36.2 HP)
* Other engine options available at customer’s request (prices may vary)
* All original manfacturer’s warranties on the above engine available on request
* Removable 3/8 steel liner built in to the stiff back and pin-up. When removed and replaced with a urethan liner, it can be used for bending 20″ thin film coated pipe. A lined bending die would be required.
* Hydrualically driven DP winch with free wheeling drum machine, used to move the pipe through the bending machine
* 22 gallon hydraulic tank
* 3000 PSI hydraulic system
* Hydraulic controls allow one operator complete control of all the machine’s bending functions.
* Machine set up for hydraulic mandrels
* Indicator rod colibrated so the operator can constantly make uniform bends.
* Simple conversion to another pipe size within the machine range is made by fitting an alternative bending set
* The machine is designed to bend all grades of currently available API-5L pipe within its range
* The machine is constructed from T1 steel to give long life
* The machine may be towed on the right of way by a suitable tractor. The towing eye on the bending machine is attached to the stiffback and can be raised and lowered by actuating the shiftback control when connecting to a towing tractor.
* Hydraulic driven air compressor mounted on the side of the machine a diesel engine is required with this feature
* Machine mounted on 10 ton tracks
|Pipe Diameter||6.625-20″||168-508 mm|
|Length||12′ 9″||3.9 M|
|Width||5′ 10″||1.60 M|
|Height||9′ 6″||2.60 M|
|Weight||9,800 POUNDS||4,445 KG|
|Pneumatic Tire Size||11.000 X 16||11-00-16|
|Hydraulic System Max|
|3,000 PSI||206.9 BARS|
Bore X Stroke
|TWO 7″ X 6″||178 X 152 MM|
Bore X Stroke
|TWO 7″ X 11″||178 X 274 MM|